- Surgeons have hospital privileges for any procedures offered
- Surgery requiring general anesthesia includes a professional anesthesiologist
- A safe surgical environment, including equipment and drug oversight, that meets specific standards
- Office-based surgery meets hospital standards
- Peer oversight and data tracking that includes extensive data regarding complications
Houston Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
575 East Medical Center Boulevard
Webster, TX 77598
Phone: (281) 282-9555
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Our Surgery Center
Our plastic surgery facilities at Houston Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery combine convenience and comfort with state-of-the-art technology. The plastic surgery center at our Webster, Texas, location is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), an independent, non-profit organization ensuring surgical centers maintain high safety standards.
If you’re interesting in touring our surgical center and the rest of our offices, request a consultation online, or call our office at (281) 282-9555 to schedule an appointment. We serve plastic surgery patients from League City, Pasadena, and throughout the Greater Houston area.
What Does AAAASF Accreditation Mean?
Earning accreditation from the AAAASF communicates to patients that a surgical center meets stringent safety standards. Most ambulatory surgical facilities remain unaccredited and have not undergone any peer review or inspection process.
Requirements needed to earn accreditation from the AAAASF include: