Houston Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Houston | Webster | Pearland
281-282-9555 | www.myHPRS.com
Houston Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is the home to 4 of the top plastic surgeons in the Houston area: Dr. Clayton Moliver, Dr. Fred Aguilar, Dr. Soumo Banerji and Dr. Virginia Pittman. We offer today’s most popular cosmetic enhancements, including both surgical and non-surgical options. From facelift to laser skin resurfacing, our team of experts has helped thousands of Houston patients achieve beautiful results, all with a genuine, 1-on-1 approach.
With 3 locations in the greater Houston area, including Webster, Pearland, and Houston, marketing is an integral part of our growing success. We are looking for a marketing intern that will assist our Marketing Director with vital projects centered around the practice and the doctors. They will participate in the development of video production, email marketing, social media and much more.
Create & implement
- Video production for various social media outlets i.e. YouTube, Instagram
- Provide support and execute social media posts
- Assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns
- Help organize marketing events
- Assist with other marketing tasks as needed
Market analysis & research
- Seek and analyze competitors’ marketing agenda and promotions
- Monitor and analyze social media trends
- Research out of the box advertising opportunities i.e. bloggers
- Candidate must be enrolled in a college or university pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising and/or Communications.
- Candidate must be social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Comfortable and confident shooting and producing photography and videography.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques with a passion for the industry.
- Candidate must have positive attitude with a hardworking and dedicated outlook.
- Candidate must uphold and abide by HIPPA and patient privacy policies.
- Internship, part-time with flexible schedule.
- Required 15-20 hours weekly, Monday through Friday during the hours of 8am-5pm.
- This position is paid and for school credit.
- Submit resume to [email protected] with “Internship” in the subject line.
- Provide examples i.e. links of any previous production work.